Bolivia Four Peaks Expedition.
18 days trip in May, 1 on 1 with Gabriel. During this trip we will attempt Punta Austria, Pequeño Alpamayo, Huayana Potosi, Ilimani. You will learn all the necessary skills for summiting those mountains and become better alpinist.
Cost – US $16.950
- Guides Fees, Burro and Arriero fees (Donkey and donkey driver)
- Airport transfers
- Cultural Guide for city tour and for Copacabana tour Private transport from La Paz to Copacabana
- Hostel in La Paz
- Hotel in Copacabana
- Private boat for Sun and Moon Island
- Private transport from Copacabana to Condoriri
- Mules in Condoriri
- Camping permit in Condoriri
- Camping equipment (kitchen tents, private tents, kitchenware) Private transport fron Condoriri to Huayna Potosi
- Hut at Huayna Potosi base Camp
- Hut at Huayna Potosi high camp
- Climbing permit in Huayna Potosi
- Private transport Huayna Potosi – La Paz
- Private transport La Paz – Pinaya town for Illimani
- Mules for Illimani
- Camping permit on Illimani
- First Aid Kit, Emergency Altitude Medicines, Satellite Phone, PLB (Personal Locator Beacon).
- International/ Domestic airfares or insurance
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Additional costs associated with early departure or evacuation from the mountains, or deviation from the itinerary due to illness or otherwise Mountaineering/ Travel insurance is compulsory and I strongly recommend you purchase it as soon as you pay your initial deposit.
- Porter fees on Huayna Potosi, or Illimani
- Tips or any other expenses not specified